Halloween in Columbia is exciting for children, dressing up in costumes, games, and most important trick or treating. These cherish memories will last a lifetime.
I would like to remind adults and children of Columbia SC some necessary precautions that need to be taken during Halloween.
• Children should always trick or treat with an adult or older sibling
• Only go to familiar homes and neighborhoods
• Stay out of the road and always walk facing traffi c.
• Wear costumes that do not restrict movement or limit vision.
• Carry a flashlight
• Do not accept anything from anyone in a vehicle.
click below Learn how to carve George Washington in a pumpkin